My tryst with planning meals, buying groceries and cooking started in full force when I moved out of my parents' home to go to graduate school. Gradually, cooking became a hobby and a stress buster....a sort of 'me time' where I can forget everything and focus on the beauty that is food. After reading and enjoying numerous food blogs and starting a food photo blog of sorts on my Facebook page, I decided it was time to take the plunge. That is the not so fascinating story of how 'Citrus and Cardamom' was born.
So world, this is going to be a little window into my kitchen. My own little corner on the www where I offer a glimpse of the food I love. I hope you'll enjoy reading along....and maybe even cooking some. And before I sign off, I need to say something about the name of this blog. It comes from two of my most favorite ingredients - citrus fruits and cardamom. These two go wonderfully well with everything from spicy curries to melt in your mouth desserts. That is all the name really symbolizes.....oh and the two words sound really cute together too. :)
So world, this is going to be a little window into my kitchen. My own little corner on the www where I offer a glimpse of the food I love. I hope you'll enjoy reading along....and maybe even cooking some. And before I sign off, I need to say something about the name of this blog. It comes from two of my most favorite ingredients - citrus fruits and cardamom. These two go wonderfully well with everything from spicy curries to melt in your mouth desserts. That is all the name really symbolizes.....oh and the two words sound really cute together too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment